nafex - Re: [nafex] free water

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] free water
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:14:00 -0000

Victoria, my heart goes out to you! thanks for the pond book tip.
called the local F, & W. service , they gave me 2 phone #s....Bob Scheirer
603-225-1411 is the representative in your area for the "partners in fish
and wildlife" program. The regional office in Mass. is 413-253-8300.
Good Luck! this particular program does not generally dig ponds, they
only dam or ditch plug. However i got the inside story that the fish and
wildlife servicwe in general has ample funds, some other program? I have
a list of programs somewhere , ill look for it, Minnesota del