nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple Rootstocks / b

  • From: applehilorchard@webtv.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple Rootstocks / b
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:23:00 -0600 (CST)

It's been my experience that you can't just topwork one tree and
interpet acurately the results , try at least 5-10 like trees and get a
average of what's going on. Likewise, you can't just grow one of
anything and trust the results. When I set out 100 of one variety,
there are allways several individuals that aren't the norm in growth,
bearing etc, etc.

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/423498/_/976886582/

  • Re: [nafex] Apple Rootstocks / b, applehilorchard, 12/15/2000