nafex - Re: [nafex] Tom the Apricot

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Tom the Apricot
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:03:28 -0500

Richard,
Could you tell us what is your hardiness zone in Maine? I have tried many
times to introduce apricots in my zone 4 climate - without success - and
some parts of Maine have a climate fairly similar to here. I am wondering
if Puget Gold could be a variety to try.

Thanks,
Claude, in Quebec.

A 02:27 00.12.08 -0500, vous avez écrit :

>5. After I posted my previous piece on the Tomcot, I heard from Richard
>Ossolinski who grows a related variety, Puget Gold, up in Maine.
>Richard sent an electronic photo of a heavily laden branch of his tree
>which was the most beautiful apricot photo I have seen.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976508983/