nafex - Re: [nafex] Non-members, my two cents.

  • From: jhecksel@voyager.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Non-members, my two cents.
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:15:47 -0800

Hi all:

Personally, I think it is great to have non-members on the list. At
least a few will join NAFEX. We need a constant infusion of new
people. I am tickled when somebody new joins the list and they turn out
to be a ball-of-fire, at least for a while.

Fruit growing is a fairly isolated hobby. We are bound to our charges
for much of the year while we care for them. Some other hobbies, like
stamp and coin collecting, are habbies that revolve around shows and
swap meets. Not so for fruit growing. Consequently, the elist medium
solves a great social need. It is a wonderful clearinghouse for
information. It also helps us be "community"

--

-Joe Hecksel
Eaton Rapids,

The people with the largest number of telephones (wall units, cell
phones, etc.) usually have the least to say.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976450363/