nafex - Re: [nafex] Fillipa Apple

  • From: "JERROLD KOERNER" <j.f.koerner@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fillipa Apple
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 13:01:00 -0900

Kevin, I thought I would just mention this so that others won't make the
same mistakes that I have. I thought I was growing the Swedish Aroma until
I found out that what I really had was the Canadian Aroma which is a crab
(Sdlg of Florence). I also made the same mistake with the variety Alice,
thinking that what I had was the Swedish Alice (Ingrid Marie x) turned out
to be the Canadian Alice a seedling of Alexander.

Jerry Appleseed

----------
>From: edforest55@hotmail.com
>To: nafex@egroups.com
>Subject: [nafex] Fillipa Apple
>Date: Fri, Dec 1, 2000, 5:29 AM
>

> Someone had been asking about the Fillipa apple, just a little info,
> I noticed that the Aroma apple has Fillipa as a parent, Aroma is from
> Sweden, perhaps that is where Fillipa is from.
> Kevin B

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/975794543/