nafex - [nafex] [Fwd: Book on Himalayan Wild Fruits.]

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex-owner@egroups.com, nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] [Fwd: Book on Himalayan Wild Fruits.]
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:26:33 -0500

Dear NAFEX List Owner,

To my dismay I have discovered that Chiranjit Parmar is
SPAMming me directly, and not through the NAFEX egroup.

I have sent him an email, requesting him to cease and desist
sending me SPAM to me.

The bothersome aspect is that he is collecting email
addresses from the NAFEX egroup, and then spamming those
members directly.

I realize this is totally out of NAFEX's control, but I wish
to bring it to your attention.

My email software is now "tuned" to discard any incoming
eamil messages from Chiranjit Parmar, whether it comes
through NAFEX's egroup, or directly from him.

Other members may wish to take similar steps to avoid the
SPAM.

Sorry to have to bring this to your attention.

Regards,
Tom
--
Thomas Olenio