nafex - [nafex] Bear Creek

  • From: Greg Jordan <mgjordan@concentric.net>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Bear Creek
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:23:07 -0600

e-mail responce from Bear Creek to a request for a catalog.

Hello! We first want to thank you for requesting a catalog from us, but

now, we must regretfully inform you that we will be unable to send you a

catalog this year as we are going out of business. Thank you for your
support throughout the years--you have blessed our family, and it has
been
our pleasure to serve you. If we do ever start back up again, we will
let
you know.

Take care and God bless you and yours,
The "Bears" at Bear Creek Nursery