nafex - [nafex] FW: [nutgrowers] Questions and Answers

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: [nutgrowers] Questions and Answers
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:20:27 -0700

Title: FW: [nutgrowers] Questions and Answers

----------
From: "Webmaster for Indiana Nut Growers Association" <webmaster@nutgrowers.org>
To: "Indiana Nut Growers Association" <nutgrowers@listbot.com>
Subject: [nutgrowers] Questions and Answers
Date: Tue, Oct 10, 2000, 10:18 PM

Indiana Nut Growers Association - http://www.nutgrowers.org

Hi everyone.

I have been meaning to put together a question and answer section for a long time and finally got it started.  I have used questions and answers that I got from the list and some that were direct.  In the future I hope to have it updated and increased with information from our various nut experts.  You can see it at http://www.nutgrowers.org/Q&A/questions.htm <http://www.nutgrowers.org/Q&amp;A/questions.htm> .  It also compiles some of the ongoing discussions.  Hope it helps.

I am open to input and welcome it.  (This doesn't mean that I will incorporate it, but means I will entertain it.)

Thank you all for participating.
Vern Vanderkleed