nafex - Re: [Fwd: [nafex] Apple Trees and Drought]

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: [nafex] Apple Trees and Drought]
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:27:35 -0500

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/15/_/423498/_/967858079/

Joe & Ed,
Thanks so much for both of your comments. Makes me think that what seemed
simple "Apple trees are the most drought tolerant," is much more complex.
But, then the good stuff is never easy. I've deduced from both of you that
an apple tree can go without water in summer (after the first six weeks of
growth) and still produce a good tasting fruit. But, the next season's crop
may be sacrificed. Would you agree with my simplistic condensation? I have
to get simple, because I not writing for a NAFEX type audience.
Thanks again,
Doreen Howard