nafex - Re: [nafex] Mandarin Melon Berry?

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Mandarin Melon Berry?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:19:54 -0400

Gene:

Not sure of the actual variety of this plant or the quality but one thing I
do know is Oregon Exotics is having a real hard time filling orders and may
go chapter 11... Better, you try to call 1st and ask Mila about availability.
I have a standing order since last October almost $300.- yet to receive.
I dropped almost a 1,000.- since October with them and citrus sticks for 35
a pop is ridiculous. I also got scale and mites and sciarid flies from their
stocks,.
Be very leery of them. If you can secure what you are interested in at
another source, I recommend using that venue completely.
If you do use "OE" let us know how you make out.

Best wishes,
John

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/423498/_/966522065/