nafex - [nafex] Slide Presentations (French Axe, Trellising Systems, Budding)

  • From: "Christopher Mauchline" <mauch1@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Slide Presentations (French Axe, Trellising Systems, Budding)
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:19:23 -0000

The Penn State Tree Fruit Production Guide (online) for 2000 has 3
slide presentations accessible from the home web page. The one is on
the French Axe training system, another compares costs and production
of trellising systems (for apples), and the third is on budding. I
thought the French Axe presentation was very good (I think I finally
understand that training system now), the trellis presentation ok,
and I think there's better sites that show budding (some of the slides
needed a better close-up).

The site is:
http://tfpg.cas.psu.edu/default.htm

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7014/0/_/423498/_/964192772/

  • [nafex] Slide Presentations (French Axe, Trellising Systems, Budding), Christopher Mauchline, 07/21/2000