nafex - [nafex] Grafting Demonstration - Ontario

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Grafting Demonstration - Ontario
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:32:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hell list,

A local horticultural club alerted me to this fruit tree grafting
demonstration in Ontario, north of Toronto. I thought that possibly
members of this list, in that area, may be interested.

I am not affiliated with this firm at all, and only present it as an FYI.

=======
"White Rose has a Festival of Roses at Goodwood Ontario (north of
Toronto), July 21 and 22. Here is the info as it appears in the magazine:
"Visitors will be able to tour 391 acres of nursery and rose fields at
White Rose's Sandoon Farm in Goodwood. 300,000 roses are expected to be in
bloom, and ROSE AND FRUIT TREE GRAFTING DEMONSTRATIONS WILL BE ONGOING
THROUGHOUT THE TWO DAYS. Tickets available at all White Rose locations or
call 905-477-3330 ext. 396
=======

Wish I could attend, but family commitments prevent me from attending.

Regards,
Tom
--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Visit Firetalk.com - click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5479/0/_/423498/_/963415928/

  • [nafex] Grafting Demonstration - Ontario, Thomas Olenio, 07/12/2000