nafex - [nafex] Re: more danger, Cont....

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: "NAFEXer's" <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: more danger, Cont....
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 15:41:25 -0400

Hi Ed:

Hope we don't meet at the annual, unless were billed on the marquis as...
"Roadkill Warriors". : ]
(Hope you look like Mel Gibson) Hee, hee
I can see our glossy PR photo depicting you and I holding respective,
"Gourmet Roadkills."
I think I can get my PR guy to get us some advance bookings......

How's this?
Semi Fruit hauler & pavement cuisine?

What I wanna know is? Who's gonna chair the NAFEX Roadkill Division?

Laffin my butt off here in NH....
Best wishes,
John

Ed & Pat Fackler wrote:

> John:
>
> Me thinks "Chipmonk Chips on Toast" will be the next biggie fad in
> 'em more upscale resturants. I shall mention this to a friend who runs
> a gourment place in Louisville, KY. She'll try anything once. Of
> course, it this takes off, I'll pass on all royalties to you.
>
> ed

Law.com is the preeminent online destination for legal professionals.
Visit Law.com for exclusive content from American Lawyer Media, online
CLE Seminars, Practice Centers and Career Listings.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5803/0/_/423498/_/963084994/

  • [nafex] Re: more danger, Cont...., J. Rosano II, 07/08/2000