nafex - [nafex] ROUNDUP

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] ROUNDUP
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 18:49:08 EDT

If spray mixes are not mixed with the right PH, Mostly acid PH they will
not last to be effective by the time you get to where you are spraying.
Roundup should be used in a water that is near 5.5 PH.
A fellow member in Michigan Nut Growers received a booklet of the many
sprays and PH of the water "BEFORE" mixing. He gave him permission to copy
for the MNGA group, but said he had to block out all there company names. It
has been tried, and some sprays mixed with high PH do not last very long.
Some are useless by the time you get to the garden.Now he says he only
sprays a third of the time that he had to spray in previous years.
Gordon