nafex - Re: [nafex] Wild Trees

  • From: the fluffy bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Wild Trees
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 02:22:41 -0400

Don wrote:

The other part of this equation is squirrel control. I have a
remedy for that, but it may not be for everyone. Squirrels check in to
my yard, but they don't check out. I am seeing fewer walnut and oak
trees, and much lower losses of peaches and pears.

My reply:

Don, as an avid squirrel hater I would be interested in your control
mechanisms. Private or public which every you find more appropriate as
I am always looking for suggestions.

the fluffy one
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

CatalogLink offers hundreds of catalogs for FREE!
Click here to find the latest and greatest in the
world of catalogs - check out our featured Picks of the Week
and also look to enter our $500 catalog shopping spree!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6068/0/_/423498/_/962985984/