nafex - [nafex] Surplus Imidan for sale.

  • From: "Wayne & Betty Chesley" <wchesley@ime.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Surplus Imidan for sale.
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:18:10 -0000

My local AG store ordered more Imidan (Phosmet) than I could use in
ten years for the dozen apple trees I manage. As a result I have
three
surplus one lb. bags of Imidan 70-W wettable powder for sale. If
anyone is interested drop me a note. I suspect there are shipping
restrictions, but I'll look into that -or if you're in Maine we could
avoid shipping and I could drop it off.

Wayne Chesley

Brunswick Maine

Buy Long Distance with your GROUP and SAVE!!!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4123/0/_/423498/_/961323501/

  • [nafex] Surplus Imidan for sale., Wayne & Betty Chesley, 06/18/2000