nafex - [nafex] FW: Fruits

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: Fruits
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:39:57 -0700

Title: FW: Fruits
Anyone growing any fruit they want to sell to these folks?
----------
From: "Prairie Berry Winery" <prairieberry@rushmore.com>
To: <lonrom@hevanet.com>
Subject: Fruits
Date: Wed, May 24, 2000, 9:01 AM

Dear Dr. Rombough:

I just visited your website and read about your wonderful projects and am interested in your book.   We are a small winery located in Rapid City, SD and use many of the fruits you listed.  We currently make wine from fruits harvested from the Great Plains such as Chokecherry (Prunus), Buffaloberry, Rosehip, Wild Grape, Wild Plum, Red Currant, Raspberry, etc.  I have tasted some commercial wine made from Persimmons.  We are looking for people that grow the fruits that you work with to purchase from during seasons that do not produce.  If you or anyone you know would be interested in selling fruit, we'd be happy to discuss a purchasing plan.

Thank you and I look forward to the release of your book!

Sandi Vojta
Operating Manager
Prairie Berry, LLC

  • [nafex] FW: Fruits, Lon J. Rombough, 05/24/2000