msar-riders - [MSAR] Oklahoma MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Elizabeth Lee Bridlewood Equestrian <proequinetraining@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Oklahoma MSAR
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:42:16 -0600

This is from Elizabeth Lee:

>Great list. Archives are great. When developing a new group, we have all
>faced the same concerns... Please add us to your list. OKMSAR State-
>Elizabeth Lee -Director- I am on the State of Oklahoma advisory board
>developing standards for SAR (equine professional) - MSAR I would like to
>compare our developing standards to Trotsar new standards, but could not find
>the attachment? I' m unsure if I have found the correct location on your
>site.. I'm just seeing the Archives? Is there a "blog?" or another location
>link that I have not located?
>

>Elizabeth Lee
>Bridlewood Equestrian
>Oklahoma City, OK
>405-771-3606
>BridlewoodOK.com
>OKMSAR.com

Elizabeth, you are subscribed to the list, MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org;
you have just been sending posts to another address, one that is not read
very often as it mostly accumulates robot messages from the list software
that do not require attention.

Regards,

  • [MSAR] Oklahoma MSAR, Una Smith, 06/07/2013