msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mr Sweet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dick L Sweet <dsweet.fsm@voyager.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mr Sweet
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:20:39 -0400

So the answer is yes
And no I would nt let you run my business with a thousand certifications, as long you keep coming across as if though "others" have less knowledge understanding or wisdom. Many of my team contribute to upper mgmt decisions daily.
I ll stop assuming you haven t a clue if you will do the same the next time you meet a "volunteer"
3M had that mentality til a janitor told them how to increase sales by 10% while none in sales and marketing with all their degrees could. He was made VP.  Now they have a program that rewards ideas and thought that produces results.
Keep up the good effort, we are on the same team.
Sent from my iPhone