msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mr Sweet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dick L Sweet <dsweet.fsm@voyager.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mr Sweet
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:42:05 -0400

Believe you mean "defame" ......
Hardly, i believe most of "you" are well intentioned...... The remainder believe the rest of us are "unquailfed" and thereby inferior. You and your colleques took this off the wall by implying any of us uncertifieds are in the way, only good used as water carriers.  Many of us manage corporations, and are degreed professionals. We command and lead, we are QA 9000/14000 masters and employ all those disciplines in our business, private and public roles.
Have a good life.
Curious , democrat , right?

Sent from my iPhone