msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders value

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders value
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:33:52 -0800 (PST)

As someone who has been involved with MSAR from 2003 and MSAR-Riders shortly
after, but without extensive experience or knowledge, I can say that this
group has been extremely valuable. The people with experience and knowledge
have generously shared with those of us with questions.  The archives are a
treasure chest of information on many topics of interest to both new and
seasoned MSAR people.

I have found the people on this list to be patient and mature in their
dealings with each other.  MSAR is serious business and the responders on
MSAR-Riders treat the list as the professional communication tool it is.

Welcome to those of you who are new.  I think you will find congenial
colleagues here.  I have found there are no "dumb questions" here.  Ask away!

Lois Guyon
LaSalle County, IL, Sheriff's MSAR Posse