msar-riders - [MSAR] Old horses, beet pulp etc.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Old horses, beet pulp etc.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:41:42 -0700 (PDT)

Responding to:
Message: 3
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:26:55 -0500
From: "Stagecoach" <stagecoach2heaven@att.net>
Subject: Re: [MSAR] Dallas horses.. care and maintainance
To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

We had a Poco Bueno horse that we had to put on senior feed.  We recommend Purina's Equine Senior as it really helped or stallion.  Within 5-8 weeks he went from very "ribby" to well filled out.  The trick for us was because he had no teeth at 29, we soaked his feed first for 20-30 minutes.  He could smell it from the other side of the fields and start salivating for it!

I really recommend the Purina Equine Senior for all older horses.  I have done so to many people and they all had much success and longer time with their beloved friend(s).

David "Cody" Franz
Medina County (Texas) Sheriff's Office
Mounted Search & Rescue
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...