msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Dallas (Texas USA) police horse auction

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Yvette Rollins <hoosierhorsemen@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Dallas (Texas USA) police horse auction
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the information Irv. It is sad times but maybe they can find loving homes for them where they can eat grass and enjoy the sun on their backs.   I have horses in their 20's that my grandkids are riding and they get ridden all the time and the horses seem to pout if the grandkids don't pamper them by pulling them out of the pasture and brushing and riding them.  So I was just wondering why besides the one that has arthritis, which my vet tells me getting them out and using them is good for their arthritis, if they are rideable?   I did look at their site but they didn't list anymore information than what Una posted.

Yvette