msar-riders - [MSAR] FW: APCO-AFC Announces Special Pricing to Prepare Narrowband Applications!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, <SAR-VA@yahoogroups.com>, <sarinfo@yahoogroups.com>, <SAR_Trackers@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] FW: APCO-AFC Announces Special Pricing to Prepare Narrowband Applications!
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:53:34 -0400

Title: APCO AFC News

This is a good deal for those organizations that maintain their own radio licenses in the 512MHz bands or below.  IMSA (the other major coordinator) gets $200 per frequency per mode.  This is $100 per license, regardless of the number of frequencies per license.

Irv Lichtenstein

APCO-AFC Announces Special Pricing to Prepare Narrowband Applications!

For $100 per call sign*, APCO-AFC will prepare your narrowband applications and submit them to the FCC.

Whether you have 1 or 100 call signs, all you need to do is provide us with a list of the call signs you want to modify as well as the narrowband emissions** needed.

The FCC's deadline of January 1, 2013 for migration to narrowband*** is fast approaching, so don't delay!  Let APCO-AFC take the hassle out of filling out your FCC applications and get your licenses in compliance with the narrowbanding mandate now!

To start the licensing process today or for questions about this offer, call or email Christine Phelps in our Licensing Services Department at 1-386-944-2463 or phelpsc@apco911.org .

*Part 90 Public Safety licenses only.  Includes administrative updates, such as changes to Applicant or Contact Information and other items not requiring frequency coordination.  For Part 90 Business licenses, call or email for rates.

**Refer to your vendor and/or equipment specs for emission designators.

***Only the 150-174 MHz and 421-512 MHz bands are affected by the FCC mandate (FCC 04-292, Third Memorandum Opinion and Order, Third Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Order, Rel. 12/24/2004).

See our Licensing Services website for other application preparation services that we provide, including our fee schedule.  Prices subject to change without notice.

APCO International's website:  www.apcointl.org
APCO-AFC's website:  www.apcoafc.org

APCO International

asd

Opt out of APCO International mailings based on the information you would like to receive from us.
Click here to login using your email address and password. Click on "update my information"
and then select "update my options" at the bottom of the screen. You will be able to opt out of mailings by topic.

  • [MSAR] FW: APCO-AFC Announces Special Pricing to Prepare Narrowband Applications!, IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN, 07/14/2009