msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Search in King George County VA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Fi" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Search in King George County VA
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:11:47 -0400

TROTSAR is contacted by both. However, we have found that smaller jurisdictions commonly have the expertise but simply do not have the resources. Likewise we have found that jurisdictions without the expertise simply do not know about the resources and calls in for regional assistance.

T'mi
www.trotsar.org

Una Smith wrote:

(....)
Is TROTSAR called by SAR management, or by other agencies that
do not necessarily have expertise in SAR?