msar-riders - [MSAR] Dead Links

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: LANA BLAND <ldbland@q.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Dead Links
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:17:19 -0800

Una,

Here is the information I was able to find for Washington (State).

Washington (State)

Currently links to 2005 msar riders email, not a webpage: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/msar-riders/2005q1/001764.html

Here is a link to their reg. SAR group but nothing specific for MSAR: http://www.pacifier.com/~ccsar/

  • Ferry and Stevens County North East Washington Mounted Search And Rescue (mentioned on MSAR-Riders)
Currently links to 2006 msar riders email, not a webpage: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/msar-riders/2006q4/003598.html

Not aware of nor could find a website for them.

The current link is not working: http://www.co.grant.wa.us/sub_Sheriff/HTM/posse.htm

New Link: http://www.co.grant.wa.us/Sheriff/HTM/search.htm

Good working link.

Good working link.

This second link for them (see also King County Horseback Search and Rescue) just goes to their county sheriff page - nothing about Horseback Search & Rescue: http://www.kingcounty.gov/safety/sheriff.aspx

The current link is not working: http://lewiscountywa.gov/LC/index.htm?aspxerrorpath=/LC/Sheriff/Default.aspx

New Link: https://fortress.wa.gov/lewisco/home/lc/Sheriff/Default.aspx?lcID=25

Good working link.

 Good working link.

Currently links to Washington Search & Rescue Resourses: http://wa-sar.net/

Here is a link to their reg. SAR group but nothing specific for MSAR:
http://www.skagitcounty.net/Common/Asp/Default.asp?d=SAR&c=General&p=main.htm

  • Spokane County Sheriff's Mounted Patrol (mentioned on MSAR-Riders)
Currently links to 2006 msar riders email, not a webpage: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/msar-riders/2006q4/003598.html

They are mentioned at this link on the Spokane County website under Emergency Managment but do not have a website of their own: http://www.spokanecounty.org/emergencymgmt/content.aspx?c=2237#SCMSAR

Good working link.

Good working link to Walla Walla County Sheriff webpage.  I am currently working on a SAR/MSAR website that will be a link from this page.

Good working link.

Hope this all makes sense and comes across in a readable format.  If not let me know and I can reformat it.

Thank you,
Lana (Walla Walla County Sheriff MSAR volunteer)

"Horses Are Like Potato Chips - you can't have just one."