msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR in California, San Diego or Riverside Counties

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR in California, San Diego or Riverside Counties
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:18:08 -0700

Pam Vadnais wrote:
>Does anyone know of a volunteer mounted search and rescue in the
>San Diego or Riverside area, and how I might contact them?
>Thanks, Pam Vadnais

Pam, there are 3 in Riverside County and 1 in San Diego County,
with web sites. See links listed on our MSAR units web directory:

http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/#California

I just fixed the link to the San Diego unit, so if you looked at
the web directory recently, you may need to refresh the page in
your browser's cache.

Hope this helps,