msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Stories?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pam Vadnais <pvadnais@hotmail.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Stories?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 04:15:38 +0000

Does anyone know of a volunteer mounted search and rescue in the San Diego or Riverside area, and how I might contact them?  Thanks,  Pam Vadnais

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:09:24 -0800
From: cdudley@wildblue.net
To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [MSAR] Stories?

I am working on a book titled "Horses That Saved Lives," and would like to include a story about an equine search and rescue. If anyone has a story about scent-detection horses that have rescued someone, please send them my way. Or, if a horse, not necessarily trained in scent detection, has played an integral part in a rescue mission, that would work as well.

The book is being published by Sky Horse Publications and will be on the market this coming fall. Thank you in advance! cdudley@wildblue.net

--
Cheryl Dudley
Writer, author

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.