msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Upcoming mounted search in NC USA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lila Corey" <Caballera@embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Upcoming mounted search in NC USA
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:55:10 -0500

She has been missing for weeks now - so it is a cadaver search. I am sure, short of a miracle, she would not be found alive at this point. It has been all over our news here. Her house was burned- or part of it anyway. Thanks for all the tips. You guys have been great. I really do want to get good at this and be an asset not a problem. The first search I worked on at the ICC was a homocide as it turned out. It was good experience for me to see it from that angle - this is just another angle and I don't want to make any mistakes.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>