msar-riders - [MSAR] Get more out of MSAR-Riders (Was: unsubscribe.)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Get more out of MSAR-Riders (Was: unsubscribe.)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:42:28 -0600

Hi Rick,

I am sorry MSAR-Riders is not serving you well. Have you tried
searching our archive for topics of particular interest to you?

http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/msar-riders.html has links to our
archive's browse interface and a Google Advanced Search of the
archive.

Some search terms of interest, off the top of my head:
air scenting
hasty search
line search
field team
navigation
equipment
standards
training
despooking
trailering

(any others?)

By the way, everyone, MSAR-Riders is now 6 years old! This list
received its first post on October 23, 2002. It has been a great
6 years.