msar-riders - [MSAR] Oversize ProPac Military Style Cots

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: LANA BLAND <ldbland@q.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Steve Russell <steve@losthorseranch.net>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Oversize ProPac Military Style Cots
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:19:43 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have a friend that has some brand new cots that were ordered from CERT-KITS.com made by ProPac for a private event, but never got used and are no longer needed.  I purchased two of them and they are great, so I thought I would share the information in the event anyone knows of any organizations, SAR affiliates, or individuals that would be interested in purchasing some.

Qty: 18
Description:  Oversize ProPac military style cots, measure 82" L x 32" W x 18" H, holds up to 300 lbs. on heavy-duty aluminum frame.  $50.00 each plus shipping.

Contact Information:
Steve Russell
541-786-1498

Thank you,
Lana Bland
Walla Walla County Sheriff Search & Rescue / Mounted Unit

"Horses Are Like Potato Chips - you can't have just one."

  • [MSAR] Oversize ProPac Military Style Cots, LANA BLAND, 06/25/2008