msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] List activity

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Yvette Rollins <hoosierhorsemen@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] List activity
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marie,

That is great. I know 5-10 seconds isn't much but it is a start.

Yvette

Marie Lester <marie.lester@gmail.com> wrote:

 We are getting ready for National Trails Day, June 7th and we have Tom Seay from Best of America by Horseback coming to Midwest Trail Ride. The Hoosier Back Country Horsemen will be working on a trail and they will film part of that in their segment along with all the other fun stuff going on.

Those extreme trail riding  events sound  like great training strategies!
Our unit demonstrated negotiating obstacles and formations for the Tom Seay BOA in May.    Some unit members were able to see the program at a later date and said that we captured 5-10 seconds of the program.