msar-riders - [MSAR] insurance

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Susan J. Duke" <susanjduke@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] insurance
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:38:16 -0700 (PDT)

Irv,

I'm in Illinois.  I have discussed all this with my insurance agent and yes I know what all my policies are and what they say, I am not confused, nor am I uninformed.  I also know that the IELA applies to the riders and what all my state statutes say, that's my job to know.  Yes all my equipment is covered, regardless. No I don't use expensive equipment to go beatin thru the woods and the creek and the brambles, that would be silly. I do not board anyone's horse, nor do I have a farm.  Yep, ole whiskered pointy ears is on my homeowner's and I am not confused.  Sounds like you should go meet with your legislators to get a better SAR environment on MSAR in PA, though.  Maybe they aren't aware or are uninformed.:)

Susan
Illinois (and glad to be there)