msar-riders - [MSAR] Document sharing website is 99% complete

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Thor Burfine" <thor@kelbysoft.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Document sharing website is 99% complete
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:39:29 -0500

For those who whish to share documents...

Step 1.
Send me an email off list ( thor at kelbysoft dot net ) with your
SAR team's info
Team Name
Address
Web Site
at least 1 "Team Administrator"
Step 2.
As soon as I get your teams information loaded into the database
you will be able to log into the site and start setting up your
teams users.

Any users you create with "Registered User" will have read only
permissions.
Any users you create with "Group Administrator" will have the same
permissions you
have, except they will not be able to upload to all groups.

I have a bug that does not let them upload to all groups and am
still tracking
it down. Just email me and I will set the user(s) to allow all group
upload.

Step 3.
Start uploading your documents.
When you upload if you want ALL teams to see the documents then
make sure you select SAR TEAMS:All Groups or only the group(s) you
select
will be able to see the documents.

NOTE: When creating your Group Administrator users please limit it
to 2 or 3 users
and to 50Mb per user.

I will monitor drive space and adjust as needed.

Thor Burfine
KelbySoft.net

  • [MSAR] Document sharing website is 99% complete, Thor Burfine, 04/14/2008