msar-riders - [MSAR] West Virginia Search in the Dolly Sods Area

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Robert Eversole at Turtletop Farm" <robert@turtletopfarm.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] West Virginia Search in the Dolly Sods Area
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:26:18 -0400

Greetings from a lurker who gathers lots of great info from this site,

Has anyone heard of a search currently going on in the Dolly Sods Wilderness
Area of West Virginia for a lost autistic 18 year old?

Out of range for my team (East Fork State Park MSAR) but was wondering if
MSAR resources were being used for this search in the Dolly Sods.

Thanks for a wonderful reference library of information. I'll go back to
lurking now.

Robert Eversole
Email - robert@turtletopfarm.com