msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 56, Issue 10

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 56, Issue 10
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:19:17 -0400

James Gaar wrote:
>At that time I did not have a horse worthy of MSAR. Now I do

Good for you, Jim!

You are in Kansas City, Missouri? Al Hale's group in Jackson
County would be the closest. Another possible group would be
in Shawnee County Kansas (Topeka).

See http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/

If you come across others, tell them about MSAR-Riders and
invite them to at least check in long enough to post a blurb
about their group or interest in forming or joining a group.

Mounted Search and Rescue
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/

MSAR-Riders
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/msar-riders.html