msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Maryland and Virginia (Was: New Group)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Fi" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Maryland and Virginia (Was: New Group)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:04:26 -0500

The link will take you to the FEMA Regions

http://www.fema.gov/about/structure.shtm

Regional Operations
Region I (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island,
Vermont)
Region II (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands)
Region III (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia
and W. Virginia)
Region IV (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, N. Carolina, S.
Carolina and Tennessee)
Region V (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin)
Region VI (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas)
Region VII (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska)
Region VIII (Colorado, Montana, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Utah and Wyoming)
Region IX (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam,
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Republic of the Marshall
Islands, and Federated States of Micronesia)
Region X (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington)

Tomi', I gather from your post that Maryland and Virginia are in FEMA region III: can you point us to a website where the regions
are defined?

Una