msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Training Schedule

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Sue Watkins" <suezoo@inreach.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Training Schedule
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:03:59 -0800

Better to lose them now then when your on a search..... (Literally)

Maybe combine some of the trainings during busy months. Or make them more interesting where they really want to come, and remind them that lives could be at stake... maybe theirs.  We have a general meeting once a month (tue) , an all unit training once a month (Sat.), at least one outreach activity a month, plus non mandatory trailrides and training every wed night in the arena.  So tell 'em they got it easy. LOL