msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Pregnant Appaloosa Mares Desperately Seeking Homes

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: QUINCYDEW@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Pregnant Appaloosa Mares Desperately Seeking Homes
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:17:25 EST

It kind of annoys me when I see a title, like Desperately Seeking Homes, then I go on the website and realize that they must not be too desperate. They are asking upwards of $2000 for each of these mares. That's not adoption in my mind that's selling. To me this farm is nothing more than a dealer. Granted they are helping with mares that would otherwise probably be sent to slaughter, but I would expect desperation and adoption to be more around $500 plus shipping.

Ann Taylor