msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] response to "First responders"

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Pederson, Sheri" <spederson@adrforum.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] response to "First responders"
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:45:56 -0500

Wow -- you all are just amazing! I've found two resources
Here in MN that I can turn to through this list in two days,
When I spent a week spinning my wheels before!

Several of you have left messages too, which I haven't been
Able to return yet - my apologies. I do truly appreciate the
Time and energy you've put into responding to me.

I'm curious about the 2-hr trailer owners' clinic -- that sounds
Really useful. Something like that might be a good addition to
Our spring Horse Expo class lineup.

I'm working organizing the info I have so far, and am meeting
Next week with some people who have other contacts.

Jean/Kris -- Feel free to email me if you want the 'back story'
On my initial post!

Sheri Pederson

  • Re: [MSAR] response to "First responders", Pederson, Sheri, 10/11/2006