msar-riders - [MSAR] Greater New York SAR Conference - September 13-17, 2006

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Greater New York SAR Conference - September 13-17, 2006
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:49:52 -0400

MSAR-Riders,

Below is a conference announcement I received via SAR-L. Note
the original distribution list of regional and national SAR
e-mail lists that may be of interest to you or your teammamtes.

The conference has no MSAR-specific training, but it does have
a canine track. For "canine" think "search animal": now this
is relevant to mounted SAR.