msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR in Kansas, training in Illinois

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR in Kansas, training in Illinois
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:33:04 -0600

Dana Snyder wrote:
>Lois,
[...]
> When you can, please let me know if auxiliary Airforce (CAP) can
>be included in the Sept. MSAR training in Illinois. Thanks! 1st
>Lt. Dana Snyder RN, CAP New Century Composite Squadron, Gardner, Kansas

Hi Dana,

I am not Lois but I can tell you: Yes, you are welcome to attend
Henry County's MSAR training. Or any other training event listed
on http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/events/ .

Yours is only the second MSAR team/unit I know of in Kansas. The
first is Saline County Sheriff's Mounted Patrol & Rescue Squad
(http://salinesheriff.org/ ; in the left menu see "Mounted Patrol
& Rescue"). Do you know of others?

Does your squadron have a web page? If not, please post an intro
to MSAR-Riders. I will add a link to the MSAR units directory,
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/#Kansas .

Thanks,