msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Calvary Way

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lyne Peterson <lyne@bryngyld.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Calvary Way
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:32:04 -0800 (PST)

Hey! I'm in the Civil War Horse Artillery here in No. Cal. I wonder how
many MSAR folk reenact, too!
Lyne Peterson
From: "Raskin, Larry" <Lawrence.Raskin@jhuapl.edu>
Subject: Re: [MSAR] Calvary Way
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:01:32 -0500
To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

Matt,

Contact me directly and I can give you all the information you should
need on American Civil War Cavalry

Larry Raskin
President - Historical Interpreters Inc.
Corporal of the Guide - Company C, 5th U.S. Cavalry Memorial Regiment
National Park Service VIP.
lraskin@ieee.org