msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request to all teams - Help !

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request to all teams - Help !
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:57:00 -0700

A bit more clarification: for Ian's purpose it does not
matter who owns the equipment.

Also, Ian's query concerns what the individual team member
(not the team) is required to have, on their person, on
the horse, and/or in the trailer or vehicle at base camp.

This is a survey so I recommend sending the data directly
to him for collating. The results should be interesting!

Ian's e-mail address: "Ian Vowles" <Ian@modric.net>.

Ian, if you keep a record of the units for which you get
an equipment list, later I can try to gather some from
other units. Many units still are not represented here
on MSAR-Riders, but I have some kind of contact info for
many of those.

Una