msar-riders - [MSAR] Request to all teams - Help !

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian Vowles" <Ian@modric.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Request to all teams - Help !
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:02:19 -0700

As many of you will know ASTM is presently developing a basic MSAR standard.

We wish to run a survey of as many teams as possible with regards to
equipment. The best way for us to do this is to invite YOUR help !

If you could please email any equipment lists your team has to me it will be
recorded and entered into the final equipment matrix - although no teams
will be mentioned by name, you will be contributing hugely to our data. The
more replies we get the better equipment survey we shall have.

Please email your lists to : ian@modric.net

Almost any format is acceptable , excel, word, pdf, txt etc.

When the survey is complete I will publish the results to one of the
websites ( probably ask Una and put it on MSAR Riders ) so everyone can have
a copy.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Please note this is NOT limited to the USA - this is a world wide request.

Ian Vowles.