msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Re: NASAR MSAR Practical standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: tm'-fi <TFinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Re: NASAR MSAR Practical standards
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 00:42:05 -0400

Jorene Downs wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: tm'-fi
I still ask the question, of those person's scattered around the Country, how many committee members are from States East of the Mississippi River?
I wasn't aware the physical middle of America got moved east to the Mississippi River <g> but there is 1 committee member from that 1/4 of the country. I'd be happy to add someone else highly recommended from the east coast, preferably southeast so we can have better southern representation, but I don't have contacts there.
Not a problem,   I was simply going by the East/West Region dividing line that NASAR uses on their web site (which is the Mississippi River).  It is a shame that over 50% of all states are in this small 1/4 of the country LOL.

See ya later in the week :-)

Tomi'
TROT-SAR
State of Maryland