msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] Training in Central Texas

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Larissa Barclay" <rissa03@tca.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] Training in Central Texas
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:42:35 -0600

Hi,
I am in a Very new MSAR unit located in the Brazos Valley (basically
College Station, TX) and are desperately in need of the same type of
training. If there is any way to organize a training in TX like TJ Rogers
is asking about i would love to join in and meet somewhere in texas for
this. If need be there is a great mounted training area in Snook, TX to use
for feild training. I could see if this would be available for any dates
you have in mind. It is basically 3500 acres of differing terrain ranging
from thick brush to open grassy feilds.

Larissa
Cen-Tex Mounted SAR