msar-riders - [MSAR] Hello from northern Michigan and Wisconsin

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pearson c/o MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] Hello from northern Michigan and Wisconsin
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:01:45 -0400

[This is from "Pearson"; I have deleted a very long included
digest, which caused this to be bounced to me. -Una]

Hello, I've been watching this site for quite awhile and and I have been
very impressed by the amount of traffic. I had no idea that so many
dedicated volunteers are availible to persons in need.
I represent the Bay Area Mounted Search And Rescue company of northern
Michigan and Wisconsin. We have been in service for Three years now and
have experienced the highs and lows of our service. It is good to know that
so many others are out there and that they are remembering that it is not
about us, it's about them.

  • [MSAR] Hello from northern Michigan and Wisconsin, Pearson c/o MSAR Maintainer, 10/17/2003