msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] About RCSP

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ezell" <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] About RCSP
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:00:56 -0500

Amy,

Sounds good. What county, part of US and name of your team? Helps us know
you better and maybe work together in the future. I wish more people would
provide ID info when they post so we get a better idea of where y'all are
from.

Who has the best list of MSAR capable teams in the US?

Jeff Ezell
US Regional Search Dogs
US Search Affiliates
...to Search...to Save...