msar-riders - [MSAR] Trail Access Vote

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: msar <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, Ysar <MountedSAR@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] Trail Access Vote
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:12:41 -0700

Hi, I just rec'd a request from a friend to vote on this issue. This
survey is being watched by many "powers that be" and affects many of us.

It definitely affects my area. Take a minute if you will to vote-
please! Vote YES to say you are in favor of the recent Forest Service
decision to allow horsefolk access to these public land trails!!
Thanks,
Chris

>Subject: Vote YES on poll on historic trail access through natural
areas. Please consider a yes vote on a quick paper poll for equestrian
access >to public land. Votes are very close at the moment. They were
behind when this started, so horsemen are making impact on it. Please
http://www.dailyregister.com